Experience Matters Podcast w/Kent Clothier, Sr. & Kevin Hommel
Kent Sr. launches the first podcast for Memphis Invest and is joined by co-host Kevin Hommel. Kent Sr. plans to cover all kinds of topics from real estate investing in general, to specifics about Memphis Invest, his years as an entrepreneur and maybe even a few more topics. 50 years in business and 35 as an entrepreneur give Kent, Sr. a little leg-up as a podcaster! He will have plenty to share...
This Week's Show Notes:
- How did Memphis Invest originally get started? - 1:50
- Hired our first employee and purchased our first building - 4:00
- Needed to improve property management - 6:30
- Kevin Hommel jumps in - 7:20
- Needed more team members to help support the increasing demand - 9:00
- Brett Clothier and Chris Clothier joined Memphis Invest - 9:30
- Started Real Estate Investment Association in Memphis -12:50
- Needed to grow the base of clients outside of Memphis - 15:00
- Customer Service being the "backbone" of the company - 20:15
A couple of years after starting Memphis Invest, Kent Clothier Sr, experienced the challenges of a growing business and the need to hire more team members to handle the increasing demand. It was time for the company to grow and begin offering new services.
Kent Clothier Sr, talks about the importance of customer service and the overall "experience" and how it has separated his company from the competition. Customer service has been a foundational backbone of the company and it has propelled Memphis Invest to where it is today.