Experience Matters Podcast w/Kent Clothier, Sr. & Kevin Hommel
Kent Sr. launches the first podcast for Memphis Invest and is joined by co-host Kevin Hommel. Kent Sr. plans to cover all kinds of topics from real estate investing in general, to specifics about Memphis Invest, his years as an entrepreneur and maybe even a few more topics. 50 years in business and 35 as an entrepreneur give Kent, Sr. a little leg-up as a podcaster! He will have plenty to share...
This Week's Show Notes:
- What were you trying to achieve early on with Memphis Invest- 2:45
- Memphis Invest strategic business model - 4:30
- Kevin makes his intro- 5:35
- Kevin Hommel jumps in - 7:20
- What did it take to get where you are today? - 7:35
- How did you build and scale Memphis Invest? - 11:05
- How important is delegation to scaling up? -12:20
- Building the team that works at Memphis Invest - 18:00
Kent Clothier Sr, talks about the beginning stages of Memphis Invest and the "why" that motivated him to build a family owned company. Kevin and Kent Clothier Sr, discuss the specific business model and team that it takes to build and scale to the 100 million dollar company that it is today.