Finally! We have been asked when our company was going to launch podcasts for real estate investors and even entrepreneurs. Well, the answer is here...Today!
Experience Matters Podcast w/Kent Clothier, Sr.
You can listen right here...
Kent Sr. launches the first podcast for Memphis Invest and is joined by co-host Kevin Hommel. Kent Sr. plans to cover all kinds of topics from real estate investing in general, to specifics about Memphis Invest, his years as an entrepreneur and maybe even a few more topics. 50 years in business and 35 as an entrepreneur give Kent, Sr. a little leg-up as a podcaster! He will have plenty to share...
On this short 9-minute,introductory first episode, here is what you will find!
- The story before the story... - 2:34
- 1983 is a pivotal year and played huge role in his success today - 3:01
- Kent & Kevin come from different angles, but end up at the same place - 5:15
- No matter where you come from in business, there is something here for you - 5:30
- The importance of hard work, people, delegation, mind-set - 6:25
- You do not need a degree or advanced education to be successful - 7:20
- For those work hard, stay persistent, never quit, surround yourself with good people... - 7:50
This is a short, introductory podcast with Kent Sr. laying out a few things that he hopes to accomplish by publishing the weekly podcast. With a vision for laying out his 50 years in business over the first 4 episodes, you are going to want to listen to this first episode and then download the auto-updates from I-tunes!
The episodes will usually be short and quick and will focus on primarily one quick-hit topic. This is just the first of many as Memphis Invest is looking to launch several podcasts in the coming weeks and start providing awesome content for listeners.